Prep 17 mins
Cook 1 hr
I saw this on Trisha's Southern cooking, they are decadent. Almost like eating a candy bar. I am going to try to freeze some and see how they turn out, and did I say they are quick and easy. Couldn't believe how easy they were to make.
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- 473.18 ml pretzel rods, crushed in food processor (small rods)
- 354.88 ml confectioners' sugar
- 236.59 ml smooth peanut butter
- 59.14 ml smooth peanut butter
- 354.88 ml milk chocolate chips
- melt butter.
- in medium bowl, add the melted butter, pretzel crumbs and confectioners sugar,.
- Add 1 cup of the peanut butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- press the mixture evenly into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine the chocolate chips with the remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- in a micro wave safe bowl.
- microwave for 30 second intervals (two should be enough).
- mix to blend.
- spread over peanut butter-pretzel layer.
- refridgerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.