1/3 Photos of No-Bake Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Squares
1 hr 17 mins
Jane from Ohio's Note:
I saw this on Trisha's Southern cooking, they are decadent. Almost like eating a candy bar. I am going to try to freeze some and see how they turn out, and did I say they are quick and easy. Couldn't believe how easy they were to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1melt butter.
- 2in medium bowl, add the melted butter, pretzel crumbs and confectioners sugar,.
- 3Add 1 cup of the peanut butter.
- 4Stir until well combined.
- 5press the mixture evenly into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 6Combine the chocolate chips with the remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- 7in a micro wave safe bowl.
- 8microwave for 30 second intervals (two should be enough).
- 9mix to blend.
- 10spread over peanut butter-pretzel layer.
- 11refridgerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Squares
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.5
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: