Prep 6 hrs
Cook 20 mins
A nice twist on Chocolate Cream Pie! Time includes minimum chill time of finished pie.
- 7 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the chopped candy bars, milk and marshmallows. Cook over low heat, stirring continuously until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.