1/1 Photo of No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops
Jif® Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT oven to 350ºF. Place rolled oats in a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until toasted. Cool.
- 2COMBINE peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, butter and salt in medium saucepan.
- 3HEAT over low heat, stirring occasionally, until peanut butter and chocolate are melted and mixture is well blended. Add toasted oats; mix thoroughly.
- 4DROP from teaspoon onto waxed paper. Chill until firm. Store, tightly covered, in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter