Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Place rolled oats in a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until toasted. Cool.
- COMBINE peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, butter and salt in medium saucepan.
- HEAT over low heat, stirring occasionally, until peanut butter and chocolate are melted and mixture is well blended. Add toasted oats; mix thoroughly.
- DROP from teaspoon onto waxed paper. Chill until firm. Store, tightly covered, in refrigerator.
great recipe. really easy and fast to cook. next time i'm gonna add one more cup of oats. it was too much chocolate in it for me :) all the family and friends loved it !