Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
For some reason, men always seem to go gah-gah over these. :) They are very easy to make, and it is a great way to use up the end of the corn flakes. I also like this recipe because it uses fewer ingredients than all the other ones I have seen.
Top Review by KTJ
I could eat the whole pan myself! I used creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, and Rice Krispies instead of corn flakes because I never buy corn flakes. So good! These will replace my Buckeye recipe because it is so much easier than rolling the peanut butter into balls and dipping in chocolate!!
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in cereal.
- Pat into a 8x8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it. When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top. Cool until firm.