Produces gorgeous glossy cookies. A Real Simple recipe by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez, published online December 2011.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Stir in brown sugar, cream, and cocoa; boil 1 minute.
- 2Remove saucepan from heat, add peanut butter and vanilla, and stir until smooth. Stir in oats and peanuts.
- 3Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the batter onto wax paper–lined baking sheets, spacing 1 inch apart, and let cool until set, about 20 minutes.
- 4Storage suggestion: Keep the cookies at room temperature, between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container, for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Made With Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 94.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g