Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe! So simple and so yummy! These "cookies" are always a hit. My mother-in-law sometimes adds marshmallow spread with the peanut butter. Sorry the measurements are not exact but you can make as many or as little as you like. Enjoy!
- Make"sandwiches" by spreading peanut butter between two crackers.
- Melt chocolate (using package instructions).
- Dip"sandwiches" in chocolate until they are completeley covered.
- Place on wax paper and allow to cool completely in refrigerator.
- (about 30 minutes) Note: Marshmallow cream can also be used along with the peanut butter.
Yep, this is the way I did it this year and they were fabulous.
These are wonderful little "cookies" Perfect for the peanut butter fanatic like me.