Monica Dawson's Note:
I love this recipe! So simple and so yummy! These "cookies" are always a hit. My mother-in-law sometimes adds marshmallow spread with the peanut butter. Sorry the measurements are not exact but you can make as many or as little as you like. Enjoy!
My Private Note
per bag ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make"sandwiches" by spreading peanut butter between two crackers.
- 2Melt chocolate (using package instructions).
- 3Dip"sandwiches" in chocolate until they are completeley covered.
- 4Place on wax paper and allow to cool completely in refrigerator.
- 5(about 30 minutes) Note: Marshmallow cream can also be used along with the peanut butter.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter "Cookies"
Serving Size: 1 (993 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g