Recipe by Monica Dawson
I love this recipe! So simple and so yummy! These "cookies" are always a hit. My mother-in-law sometimes adds marshmallow spread with the peanut butter. Sorry the measurements are not exact but you can make as many or as little as you like. Enjoy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Make"sandwiches" by spreading peanut butter between two crackers.
- Melt chocolate (using package instructions).
- Dip"sandwiches" in chocolate until they are completeley covered.
- Place on wax paper and allow to cool completely in refrigerator.
- (about 30 minutes) Note: Marshmallow cream can also be used along with the peanut butter.