Easy cookies that I make when I'm out of other ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, sugar, peanut butter, and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- 2When mixture comes to a boil add in chocolate and stir until melted.
- 3Pour over oats and stir until blended.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow to harden for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 62.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g