Recipe by ILUVGOD
This recipe is DEFINITELY kid friendly. It is a very quick recipe and is one of the first that I learned. I have tweaked this recipe a bit, and I love to put a little bit of brown sugar on top.
- 2 cups peanut butter (divided)
- 3⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 2 cups powdered sugar (divided)
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) packagenestle toll house miniature semisweet chocolate chips (divided)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Beat 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and butter into large mixing bowl, only until whipped and creamy.
- Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar.
- With hands, work in remaining powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and 1/2 cup of morsels.
- Press EVENLY into prepared pan, and smooth with a spatula.
- Melt remaining peanut butter and morsels into medium heavy duty sauce pan over lowest possible heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Spread over graham cracker crust in pan.
- Refridgerate until chocolate is firm, cut into bars.