Recipe by email@example.com
still another recipe from the "karo" cookbook the 30 minutes chill time, takes the place of the cooking time.
- 1⁄2 cup Karo light corn syrup or 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter or 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- mix corn syrup, peanut butter, cracker crumbs and sugar in a large bowl.
- stir until smooth.
- shape into 1 inch balls.
- place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- drizzle melted chocolate over balls, or dip balls in melted chocolate.
- chill for 30 minutes to set chocolate.