Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Oatmeal and chocolate, need I say more. Fast, simple recipe that kids love. I like to use a cookie scoop to put them on a pan. You can add peanut butter for an extra yummy flavor. Or add nuts, I never had just a preference.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients and place on low heat.
- When it reaches a boiling point, boil for 1 minute only, stir continually.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Stir in the oatmeal and the nuts and drop onto waxed or parchment paper.
- Cool in refrigerator for quick hardening.