Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are slightly crumbly but wonderfully decadent no-bake cookies. Fast, and easy!
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- Heat cocoa, sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla and enough oats to give the mixture body.
- Drop by teaspoon-fulls onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, until firm.