- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup dried coconut
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 6 ounces chocolate (small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons candied citrus peel
Directions See How It's Made
- Fit the steel knife blade into the work bowl of a food processor. Process sugar, margarine and milk until mixture is smooth.
- Add pecans, coconut, orange peel, oatmeal and chocolate pieces (use semi-sweet for best taste).
- Process with 5-6 quick on/off motions to mix well.
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. To store, put into an airtight container and refrigerate.