- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat;add oats, peanut butter, and vanilla, stirring well.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto lightly greased wax paper.
- Cool completely.
- Can be kept in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.