Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy , yummy cookies, that need no baking!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat;add oats, peanut butter, and vanilla, stirring well.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto lightly greased wax paper.
- Cool completely.
- Can be kept in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Easy and very good! Thanks for sharing!
I made these today in about 15 minutes. How easy can you get. I'll be making them again for our Halloween bake sale. Thanks so much for these delicious and easy cookies. Lisa
Yummy. I much prefer this recipe to the ones that contain chocolate drink mix. Easy peasy, and they disappear quickly. They also ship well. I stacked them in empty potato chip cans and shipped them to my son serving in the middle east, and they got there intact.