Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy recipe to prepare and is delicious and refreshing.
Make and share this No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour evenly into crust.
- Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Top with additional whipped topping and sprinkle cocoa on top if desired.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
just made this and it was yummy!
Thanks for a quick and easy recipe! I did top each slice with fresh whipped cream and a few chocolate shavings. Was delicious, and my whole family enjoyed it. I think next time I'll try a chocolate cookie crust to compliment this yummy pie! Chocolate on chocolate! :)
This is great for chocolate lovers! My family loved it. I loved it because it is so easy to make!!