- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour evenly into crust.
- Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Top with additional whipped topping and sprinkle cocoa on top if desired.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.