Recipe by hannahactually
These were another winner from the "Search For The Ultimate Oatmeal Cookie" Recipe Contest by Quaker, and I found this recipe online. I made them last night, along with the other oatmeal cookies I've posted, and loved them! They're no bake and use Nutella (or another similar spread; I used Nutella), which I love! The recipe was formulated by Patricia Garvin. (Cooking time is really cooling time)
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 88.74 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 118.29 ml blue bonnet 65% extra-light vegetable oil spread
- 118.29 ml whole milk
- 709.77 ml rolled oats, uncooked
- 236.59 ml chopped hazelnuts
- 158.51 ml chocolate hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 3 cookie sheets with waxed paper; set aside.
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, spread and milk.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Continue boiling 1 minute without stirring. Remove pan from heat.
- Immediately add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Working quickly, drop mixture by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Transfer to airtight containers, separating layers with waxed paper.
- Store in refrigerator and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until serving.