3 hrs 30 mins
These were another winner from the "Search For The Ultimate Oatmeal Cookie" Recipe Contest by Quaker, and I found this recipe online. I made them last night, along with the other oatmeal cookies I've posted, and loved them! They're no bake and use Nutella (or another similar spread; I used Nutella), which I love! The recipe was formulated by Patricia Garvin. (Cooking time is really cooling time)
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 3 cookie sheets with waxed paper; set aside.
- 2In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, spread and milk.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- 4Continue boiling 1 minute without stirring. Remove pan from heat.
- 5Immediately add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 6Working quickly, drop mixture by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- 7Transfer to airtight containers, separating layers with waxed paper.
- 8Store in refrigerator and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until serving.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chocolate-Hazelnut Oatmeal Refrigerator Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
extra-light vegetable oil spread