1/1 Photo of No Bake Chocolate Haystack Cookies
Shawnee TX's Note:
So good and easy to make! My siblings and I made huge batches of these cookies Sunday afternoons, and they were usually gone by Tuesday! The time for boiling the mixture is listed at 5 minutes, but if you cook it a little less, the cookies are chewier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, cocoa (I tend to go a little heavy on the cocoa) and salt.
- 2Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- 3When it has reached a rolling boil, cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove pan from heat and mix in vanilla, oats and coconut.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- 6Work quickly!
- 7Let cool.
- 8Alternate/optional additions, add any one with coconut: 1/2-3/4 cup mini marshmallows or 1/2 cup walnuts.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chocolate Haystack Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 53.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g