4 hrs 15 mins
Easy and quick pie recipe. It may be simple, but the taste is awesome! This recipe is from "Family Circle", Woman's Day", or "Woman's World" magazine, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1At medium speed beat 2 ¼ cups milk, pudding mix and vanilla until thick. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2At high speed beat until smooth and shiny. Pour remaining milk into bowl; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Microwave on HIGH in 10-second intervals, stirring often, until dissolved.
- 4At low speed beat gelatin mixture into pudding.
- 5Fold in 2 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- 6Spread with remaining topping; refrigerate 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 87.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust