- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered cocoa mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oats, nuts and coconut in large bowl.
- Set aside Combine sugar, milk butter and cocoa mix in medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat stir occasionally, til it comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in oat mix.
- Quickly drop mix.
- by t.
- onto wax paper.
- While still warm, roll in addiontal coconut, if desired.
- Cool completly, cover and refrigerate.