These are my husband's favorite cookies. My Mom taught me to make them. They were her favorite too.
Make and share this No Bake Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and drop by teaspoon onto wax paper.
- Let cool.
- Note: After I have let them cool, I put them in the fridge.
- They seem to harden better, plus they taste good that way.
We made a double batch exactly as written and it came out perfectly. Great recipe! Thank you for posting.
These were very easy to whip up. They would be a great addition to a last minute holiday cookie tray. After you have made them and they are cooling you have time to get ready yourself before the party starts. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag game 2010
Raised in a family of 9 this recipe was as much a staple as bread. Exactly as I remember except I also added the coconut. Thanks for sharing, my kids will have this treat on their lunches tomorrow.