Recipe by Bergy
This is so easy & fast and good! It is from the latest Kraft magazine ("For the Holidays")
Top Review by flower7
These were really good and extremely easy. I used Nutter Butter cookies, walnuts, raisins & marshmallows. Gave away as Christmas gifts along with truffles #46259 (from the same Kraft magazine). This is a great recipe that will be used many times over!
- 8 ounces of baker semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup broken dad oatmeal cookies or 1 cup Oreo cookies
- 3⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Partially melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave on medium for 3 min, stir until smooth OR over a double boiler melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Add The crumbled cookies and nuts.
- Spoon into foil lined 8" square baking pan.
- Smooth it on top.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- cut into triangles.