No-Bake Chocolate Clusters
- Have sheets of waxed paper on the counter or table, ready to go.
- Mix the cocoa, sugar, milk and butter in a heavy, medium-sized saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a rolling boil; don't stir once it boils.
- Boil until the soft-ball stage.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanutbutter, oats, vanilla and salt.
- Working quickly, drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and let set at room temperature until firm.
- Quantities vary; it depends on how much you drop from your spoon.
- 2 dozen is an approximation.