Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is really good but...VERY rich. Cooking time includes time to cool.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 squares baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 honey maid graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- BEAT cream cheese, chocolate and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- SPOON into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours. Spoon remaining COOL WHIP around edge of cheesecake before serving. Fill center with pie filling.