Recipe by Vino Girl
This uses an Oreo cookie for the crust, although I think other kinds would work, too. Times do not include 2 hours for chilling. From Kraft.
Top Review by winkki
These made for a quick and easy finish to a Valentine's Day dinner that I had to fix with no access to a stove. I didn't have the choc. squares so used the sub on the cocoa powder container (powder + melted butter) and it worked just fine. Thanks so much for posting.
- 56.69 g cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1 square semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- 118.29 ml thawed whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 2 Oreo cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and chocolate in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add whipped topping; mix well.
- Place 1 cookie on bottom of each of 2 paper-lined medium muffin cups; fill evenly with cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.