Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This uses an Oreo cookie for the crust, although I think other kinds would work, too. Times do not include 2 hours for chilling. From Kraft.
- 56.69 g cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1 square semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- 118.29 ml thawed whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 2 Oreo cookies
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and chocolate in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add whipped topping; mix well.
- Place 1 cookie on bottom of each of 2 paper-lined medium muffin cups; fill evenly with cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
These made for a quick and easy finish to a Valentine's Day dinner that I had to fix with no access to a stove. I didn't have the choc. squares so used the sub on the cocoa powder container (powder + melted butter) and it worked just fine. Thanks so much for posting.
Delicious, but we found the oreo too hard. Try using the tops of those "Two Bite Brownies", inverted and spread out a bit in muffin tins. Much better!
I wanted something creamy and chocolaty to indulge in and these surely satisfied my craving. But what truly attracted me to the recipe is it stated it only made 2 servings but I ended up with 4 mini cheesecakes instead. The chocolate filling is so light and creamy almost mousse-like really. I loved it! Very quick and easy to assemble as well. Definitely a keeper for me!