Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe is from the box of Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars. I haven't had a chance to make this yet, but I do plan to eventually. I wanted to put it here for safekeeping. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Top Review by sunni1125
So easy,so yummy. I used 1/3 less fat cream cheese and a splash of strong coffee and only brown sugar. In whipped it a bit longer than suggested and it was so light and setup beautifully. A great quick recipe with impressive results. Thank you.
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, Nestle Toll House, melted and cooled
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 inch) chocolate crumb crusts, prepared, 6 ounce
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl on high speed for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into crust; refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream.