Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light tasting chocolate cheesecake on a perked-up crumb crust. Prep time includes time for chilling.
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup Skor chips
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 3 packets Dream Whip (4 packets come in a 170g package)
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk, divided
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and the coconut.
- Melt the butter.
- Stir in the skor chips and chocolate chips.
- Add the mixture to the graham mixture and blend completely.
- Press graham mixture into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Sift the dream whip, icing sugar and cocoa and mix completely.
- Cream the cream cheese with 2 tsp vanilla and 1/4 cup milk.
- Add 1 c milk and the dream whip mixture.
- Mix until blended and then beat with an electric mixer on high until light and fluffy.
- Spread over cooled graham crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before use.
Absolutely WONDERFUL recipe! This one uses cocoa powder rather than chocolate and is to die for! Also very easy and quick.