1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A light tasting chocolate cheesecake on a perked-up crumb crust. Prep time includes time for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup Skor chips
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 3 packets Dream Whip (4 packets come in a 170g package)
- 1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Mix the graham cracker crumbs and the coconut.
- 2Melt the butter.
- 3Stir in the skor chips and chocolate chips.
- 4Add the mixture to the graham mixture and blend completely.
- 5Press graham mixture into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
- 6Sift the dream whip, icing sugar and cocoa and mix completely.
- 7Cream the cream cheese with 2 tsp vanilla and 1/4 cup milk.
- 8Add 1 c milk and the dream whip mixture.
- 9Mix until blended and then beat with an electric mixer on high until light and fluffy.
- 10Spread over cooled graham crust.
- 11Refrigerate at least 1 hour before use.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 106.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: