Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
found this online while looking for a chocolate cheesecake recipe for an idea I had in the middle of the night :)) cooking time is fridge time
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler, stir till smooth.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar add in melted chocolate and whipped topping at low speed.
- Pour into pie crust and cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
hubby requested chocolate cheesecake for birthday! This one turned out great. Easy to make. Awesome served with vanilla ice cream. yum