Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this recipe but found it in an older Borden's Book my mom has. Let me know what you think
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- NOTE: For the unflavored gelatine, I'm not sure of the exact measurement of the individual packets that come in a box. Just use 1 of the packets.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9 inch springform pan. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over water; let stand 1 minute. Over low heat, stir until gelatine dissolves; set aside. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese and chocolate until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until smooth. Stir in gelatine mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Chill 3 hours or until set. Just before serving, remove side of springform pan. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- This can be made the day before.