Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy and rich, this is comfort food !
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, and
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a microwave melt the chocolate chips in a bowl, on 50% power for one minute. (Do not melt on full power.)
- Remove from microwave, and stir gently until bowl is cool, and chocolate is smooth. Repeat heating if chocolate is not fully melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in melted chocolate and whipped topping at low speed.
- Pour into the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.