Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
really easy and good!!this can be made in a 13x9 pan..how easy is that!!
- 16 ounces graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 -4 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate-covered english toffee bars, crushed
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, and butter, spread in a 13x9 dish.set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 cups cool whip, spread over crust.
- Blend chocolate pudding and milk together for 2 minutes.
- Pour over cream cheese layer --
- Top with cool whip, sprinkle with crushed toffee bars.
- Refrigerate till set.