Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect for warm days when you don't want to turn on the oven. The little ones can even help out with this one!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- Cream butter sugar, cocoa, vanilla and coffee.
- Add oats and mix with wooden spoon until blended.
- Shape into bite-sized balls; roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate to chill; store in refrigerator.
Perfect.. just like my grandma used to make. Followed everything except I didnt add coffee. Was still yummy. Thanks :)
Loved this recipe. I changed it slightly the second time I made it and put in crushed plain chocolate biscuits instead. Very Very nice - thanks for the recipe!
Very tasty and simple! I made them with half splenda, half sugar (does that mean I can each twice as many? ;), and they turned out great.