10 hrs 10 mins
My friend Stace made this for me one night and it is SO good. It was really good when she first made it and brought it over but it was even better the next day after being stored in the fridge overnight. Cooking time is chilling time. This can be made and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week (if it lasts that long)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending 4cm above the edge of the pan.
- 2Combine dark chocolate melts, condensed milk, butter and a few drops of peppermint essence in a pan. Stir over a low heat until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint chocolate.
- 4Pour into prepared pan and smooth top with a spatula. Refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
- 5Remove slice from pan and place on a chopping board and cut into small squares.
- 6Pipe melted white chocolate in a zig-zag pattern over peppermint squares.
- 7Refridgerate until set (about ten minutes).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Choc Peppermint Slice
Serving Size: 1 (1161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 45.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g