Recipe by *christie
My friend Stace made this for me one night and it is SO good. It was really good when she first made it and brought it over but it was even better the next day after being stored in the fridge overnight. Cooking time is chilling time. This can be made and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week (if it lasts that long)
- 375 g dark chocolate melts
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 50 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 2 -3 drops peppermint extract
- 250 g peppermint dark chocolate, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending 4cm above the edge of the pan.
- Combine dark chocolate melts, condensed milk, butter and a few drops of peppermint essence in a pan. Stir over a low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint chocolate.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top with a spatula. Refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
- Remove slice from pan and place on a chopping board and cut into small squares.
- Pipe melted white chocolate in a zig-zag pattern over peppermint squares.
- Refridgerate until set (about ten minutes).