Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great weeknight meal! I do sometimes warm the bread shell in the oven. I've also used left-over roasted chicken and instead of the canned at times.
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) canhormel premium chunk chicken breasts, drained
- chopped yellow pepper, green pepper, sliced red onions, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes, quartered, to taste
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream, mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over the pizza crust.
- Top pizza with bacon,chicken and chopped veggies.
- Cut into wedges and serve.