katie in the UP's Note:
These are easy and quick to toss together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar with the honey and butter. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes.
- 2Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- 3Add the granola, rice cereal, raisins and pretzels to the saucepan and fold the ingredients to evenly coat with the sauce.
- 4Transfer the granola mixture to a 9-by-13-inch ungreased baking pan and press firmly to evenly fill.
- 5Gently press the chocolate chips onto the top of the granola.
- 6Let the granola mixture set in the refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes, then cut into 2 1/4-by 3-inch bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chewy Granola Bars Ala Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 21.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g