Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are easy and quick to toss together!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 cups granola cereal, any store bought
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup thin pretzel stick
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar with the honey and butter. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the granola, rice cereal, raisins and pretzels to the saucepan and fold the ingredients to evenly coat with the sauce.
- Transfer the granola mixture to a 9-by-13-inch ungreased baking pan and press firmly to evenly fill.
- Gently press the chocolate chips onto the top of the granola.
- Let the granola mixture set in the refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes, then cut into 2 1/4-by 3-inch bars.