No Bake Chewy Granola Bars Ala Rachael Ray
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar with the honey and butter. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the granola, rice cereal, raisins and pretzels to the saucepan and fold the ingredients to evenly coat with the sauce.
- Transfer the granola mixture to a 9-by-13-inch ungreased baking pan and press firmly to evenly fill.
- Gently press the chocolate chips onto the top of the granola.
- Let the granola mixture set in the refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes, then cut into 2 1/4-by 3-inch bars.