Recipe by meshell b
This is so easy to make and tastes like heaven. There is no baking so it's a great dessert for summer.
Top Review by Fairy Nuff
Yum, delicious recipe. Easy to do and the pink colour is really pretty. I grated chocolate over the top and sliced a few pieces from the cherry ripes for decoration. Great tasting and pretty dessert, thanks for the recipe.
- 250 g chocolate biscuits
- 125 g butter, melted
- 85 g raspberry jelly crystals
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 500 g cream cheese
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 170 g cherry ripe candy bars, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and blend until combined. Press into a lightly greased and lined 22 cm springform pan.
- Dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water. Soften the cream cheese with an electric beater then gradually add the jelly, beat until smooth.
- Fold through thickened cream and Cherry Ripe pieces. Pour onto crust, cover with cling wrap and chill until set, 2 hours should do but it tastes better if it's left over night.