- 1 prepared 10 inch angel food cake
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear the cake into bite-size pieces.
- Press into an 11 x 7" baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and light sour cream.
- Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Spread over the cake.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- Chill thoroughly until serving time.