Recipe by Sharlene~W
This recipe is from Grandma B. I am especially amused when I take it to a pot luck and people think I bought it because I can top it with the neat cover the ready-made crust comes with! Very easy! Be sure to chill well for a firm cheesecake.
Top Review by chef 29271
My whole family loved this recipe and even the extre large crust left no leftovers! This was quick to make and didnt require many ingredients, this is definitely a make again.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen dessert topping (, Cool Whip)
- 1 (19 ounce) can cherry pie filling (Comstock)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in frozen dessert topping.
- Press into graham cracker crust, spreading cream cheese mixture up sides.
- Bottom will be covered and there will be a ring of cream cheese mixture about 1 inch wide around pie.
- Pour cherry pie filling into center.
- Chill at least 3 hours.