Recipe by grberk
It's sooooo good! And easy to make too!
Top Review by Tanya Pants
As mentioned by other reviewers this cheesecake has a softer texture (not as solid as some). One of the other reviewers mentioned using light versions of the ingredients - in my experience light cream cheese doesn't set as well in recipes.
I used a chocolate pie crust and served it with raspberries - delicious. It also inspired me to think about using individual glasses with a layer of cookie crumbs under and fresh fruit and whip cream above, which I think I will have to try - thanks for this versatile, easy and delicious recipe!
- 6 ounces graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling