Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It's sooooo good! And easy to make too!
Make and share this No Bake Cherry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla and stir until well mixed.
- Pour filling into crust and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Top with cherry filling.
As mentioned by other reviewers this cheesecake has a softer texture (not as solid as some). One of the other reviewers mentioned using light versions of the ingredients - in my experience light cream cheese doesn't set as well in recipes.
I used a chocolate pie crust and served it with raspberries - delicious. It also inspired me to think about using individual glasses with a layer of cookie crumbs under and fresh fruit and whip cream above, which I think I will have to try - thanks for this versatile, easy and delicious recipe!
I make this recipe all the time; and also changing the pie filling for a different flavor. It is such a great recipe, it turns out perfect every time. "Don't skip the lemon juice" that's what keeps it from becoming pudding. Because it's so easy, it's a great recipe to teach kids to make. My teenagers love to make this recipe; it makes them look like a star at the dinner table. It's also a quick and easy dessert when unexpected company shows up; I usually have all the ingredients on hand, except the crust, we make that ourselves. I have used low-fat sweetened condensed milk and the recipe is perfect but I haven't done it with low-fat cream cheese too? Everyone should have this recipe in their quick and easy file:)
Without a doubt this is the easiest, creamiest cheesecake ever! I have been making this for over 30 years and it has never failed me! You just cannot go wrong with this one!