Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick to make. Looks wonderful. Won't be any left on the plate either!
- 1 prepared angel food cake (10 inches)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- Tear the Angel Food cake into bite size pieces. Press into an 11x17-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and sour cream. Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Spread over the cake.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- Chill thoroughly until serving time.