1/1 Photo of No-Bake Cheesecake - Sugar-Free and Wheat-Free
One of my dad's favourites. Sweetened with stevia and honey or maple syrup. Can be topped with fruit or sauce of choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Mix ingredients together and press into a 9x9 pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Turn oven off and leave in for 1/2 hour. Cool.
- 5With mixer, beat together cream cheese and honey or maple syrup.
- 6Add cream and vanilla. Combine well, spread over cooled base and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Cheesecake - Sugar-Free and Wheat-Free
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.2
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 238.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: