Recipe by Bobbiann
One of my dad's favourites. Sweetened with stevia and honey or maple syrup. Can be topped with fruit or sauce of choice.
Top Review by mandikaake
This is just what I was looking for! I used 1/2 honey and 1/2 maple syrup. I also skipped the crust and crushed up some Jennie's Coconut Macroons on top. I took a bit of the cheesecake mixture and put some cocoa in it. It was very good but needed a bit more sweetener. I'm going to use this cheesecake recipe as a base for many other combinations. Thank you so much!
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia
- 1⁄3 cup soft margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped stiff
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey or 3 tablespoons maple syrup or 1⁄2 teaspoon pure stevia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix ingredients together and press into a 9x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Turn oven off and leave in for 1/2 hour. Cool.
- With mixer, beat together cream cheese and honey or maple syrup.
- Add cream and vanilla. Combine well, spread over cooled base and refrigerate.