Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
One of my dad's favourites. Sweetened with stevia and honey or maple syrup. Can be topped with fruit or sauce of choice.
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia
- 1⁄3 cup soft margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped stiff
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey or 3 tablespoons maple syrup or 1⁄2 teaspoon pure stevia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix ingredients together and press into a 9x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Turn oven off and leave in for 1/2 hour. Cool.
- With mixer, beat together cream cheese and honey or maple syrup.
- Add cream and vanilla. Combine well, spread over cooled base and refrigerate.
This is just what I was looking for! I used 1/2 honey and 1/2 maple syrup. I also skipped the crust and crushed up some Jennie's Coconut Macroons on top. I took a bit of the cheesecake mixture and put some cocoa in it. It was very good but needed a bit more sweetener. I'm going to use this cheesecake recipe as a base for many other combinations. Thank you so much!