Recipe by internetnut
My newphew and I thought this was so good. My newphew who is 5 yrs old thought this tasted like the Philly cheesecake you buy in the tub. When I made this recipe I used fat free cream cheese and cheesecake pudding. Note: this filling does not taste the best before chilling. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 1 cup water
- 1 ounce knox unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute spoonable artificial sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free pudding mix (any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- In glass cup, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 2 minutes.
- Microwave on HIGH until hot.; stir thoroughly, then let stand until completely dissolved.
- Add cream cheese cubes and stir until softened. Blend well with mixer. Add Splenda, vanilla, salt and pudding mix.
- Pour into 12 paper lined muffin tins. Chill about 2 hours or until firm.