Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't remember how I came across this BUT This is an WONDERFUL QUICK alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie. It has replaced all other pies at any gathering.
- 8 inch prepared graham cracker crusts
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 591.47 ml whipped topping, divided
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 99.22 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 59.14 ml milk
- 354.88 ml 100% pumpkin puree (not the pie mix)
- 9.85 ml pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium-mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 1 cups of the whipped topping, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- In a large mixing bowl combine: pudding, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and 1 more cups of whipped topping.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of whip topping.
- I will put it in a pastry bag and decorate the top with the whip cream.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
This was so easy and so yummy. I brought it to a family function and everyone loved it. It is really creamy and I can't stress how easy is was to make. I think for thanksgiving I am going to make one traditional pumpkin pie and one of these.
My husband says this is the best pie he's ever had! I was really surprised by his reaction considering how completely effortless this pie was to make AND I substituted light coolwhip, neufchatel cheese, used sugar free pudding mix and splenda instead of confectioner's sugar! It's practically guilt-free! A definite keeper and WAY EASY!
Best no-bake cheesecake! It is a must at holiday gatherings...