Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found it in a quick cooking collector's edition. And it was so easy to make.
- 1 cup vanilla chips or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9inches)
- 1⁄3 cup English toffee bits or 1⁄3 cup almond brickle chips
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chips over medium-low heat, stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat, stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with toffee bits.