Recipe by tkwegner
This is wonderfully easy and delicious. I got this recipe from a friend after she brought it to a social gathering. It looks like you have put hours into making it but it only takes minutes. You can also use the filling as a fruit dip!
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
I searched for a recipe like this after a colleague brought something similar to a work treat day and found this one. I made them with cherry pie filling as a topping and they were very good. The only thing I would change next time would be to lessen the sour cream or increase the cream cheese/powdered sugar combo. The sour cream came out just a bit too much for me, making the cups too tangy for cheesecake. The fruit balanced it out and they were still completely addicting and tasty, though!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 bar)
- 4 ounces sour cream (1/2 Cup)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 45 miniature phyllo cups (pre-made in 15 count packages in the freezer isle)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl cream softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend in sugar in small amounts until well creamed together.
- Add sour cream and blend well.
- Chill for a couple of hours.
- Spoon into zip-lock bags or pastry bag (I did this before chilling, that way it is ready to go.).
- If using a zip-lock bag, cut corner off and squeeze into pre-made Phyllo cups.
- Top with fresh fruit or fruit sauce.